Our Purpose and Values
Softball NT Strategic Plan
The current Strategic Plan was written in 2018 and adopted at the May 2019 Softball NT AGM. The current plan was due to conclude in 2020, however, in line with Softball Australia’s move to a 5 year Strategic Plan timeframe, and considering the plans are still relevant, the SNT Board agreed to exted the current plan until 2023.
ENRICH LIVES, CREATE OPPORTUNITIES AND EMPOWER THE COMMUNITY.
SOFTBALL IS A SPORT THAT HELPS TO STRENGTHEN COMMUNITIES WHILST PROVIDING PROGRAMS TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR PARTICIPANTS AND MEMBERS. WE HOLD OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO OUR MEMBERS FIRST AND STRIVE TO PROVIDE A HIGH STANDARD OF SPORT DELIVERY IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
• Build trust, strengthen relationships and communicate openly.
• Celebrate the diversity of the sport across the NT.
• Not be afraid to try news things and challenge the status quo
• Understand that we all want the same outcome – to grow our sport.
• Share information and ideas across the sport, regardless of club or association.
• Act with professionalism through clear roles and responsibilities.
• Provide clear communication and transparent decisions to build collegiality across the NT.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
• Act in the best interests of the sport being accountable for our actions.
• Be passionate champions of the sport at all times.