Social 7s 18+
Get friends, family or work colleagues together for a 6 week season of seriously fun Softball! All equipment provided, and free babysitting!
What is Social 7s?
Social 7s is a seven a side social mixed slowpitch softball league that is designed to be fun, lighthearted and a great way to get involved in the sport of Softball if you’ve never played before. Teams or individuals are welcome to register their expression of interest with individuals placed in a team before the competition prior to the start of the season. Darwin and Palmerston Leagues starting early March.
Seven reasons to play
- Get fit: there’s plenty of action to keep everyone involved throughout the entire game.
- Play in a relaxed, social atmosphere: emphasis is on having fun!
- You don’t need to be skilful to play: a game for all abilities.
- You can register as an individual: don’t have a team, we’ll find one for you. Social 7s is a great way to meet new people.
- Play with family, friends and work colleagues: get your team of seven together and start playing.
- Easy to learn: simplified rules means you’ll be playing like an expert in no time.
- Short duration: games are completed in under an hour, fitting into your busy life.
Features that make Social 7s a fast, fun and easy game include
- Teams only require seven players
- Every player bats each inning
- Ball is pitched slower, leading to more hits and fielding
- High scoring – every base gained is a run
- A new pitcher each inning
- A Strike Zone Mat is used – if the pitch lands on the mat, it is a strike
- No umpire required – a Game Coordinator is responsible for scoring and adjudicating on close plays
- 7 a side social mixed softball
- 4 innings game played in under an hour
For More Info:e: firstname.lastname@example.org
t: 8927 3333